Website Beis Plumbing LLC
Speed. Precision. Integrity.
We are looking for someone who is outgoing, goal-oriented, and great on the phone. This is a fast-paced work environment that offers a competitive wage, depending on experience and skills. We are a family-friendly team and provide fast, high quality and reliable plumbing services to St. Louis County, Jefferson County, St. Charles County, and parts of Franklin County. We are confident in our abilities to provide the highest standard of customer service when chosen as a plumbing contractor. Our customers trust us because our prices are competitive and we’re always honest.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service
- Strong computer and phone skills are a must
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Detail and goal-oriented
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A go-getter with strong decision-making abilities is required
- Evaluate, assign, and dispatch service and maintenance calls to the right technician, based on the job instructions.
- Work with other office personnel to ensure first calls for next day are assigned and structured for max capacity.
- Ensure all information needed (job information and details) is entered into job notes and available for technicians.
- Meet revenue and sales goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
- Goal obtained by sending right tech to the right call and mapping calls to ensure travel is efficient.
- Communicate with other office personnel to move up calls as needed.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuing proficient, quality customer experiences.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting our company in a quick and efficient manner.
- Providing a 5-star experience from all points of contact.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress and reschedule service calls according to company guidelines.
- Complete customer updates and reschedule calls in a timely manner, ensuring that all customers receive consistent communication.
- Our benefits are exceptional and include paid vacation time, 7 paid holidays, Simple IRA matching program up to 3%, and full insurance for the team member.
- This position is paid hourly and pay is based on skill and experience with the opportunity for pay increases as ability shows.
- We offer a fun and flexible work environment with a casual dress code.
- This position is being hired for Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm. No weekends or required overtime.